Thursday, November 11, 2010

FRUSTRATION WHEN PURCHASING MOTOR INSURANCE?

Over the past months, I had quite a number of people calling (including emailing) me for information as to how and where to buy insurance for their motor insurance online. Many were complaining of the very expensive premiums that they have had to pay at Malaysia Motor Insurance Pool, MMIP, as well as having been forced by agents to buy extra insurance policies that had nothing to do with the purchasing of the motor insurance requirement – sort of a daylight robbery!

Well…. if you have any trouble with your existing agents, do try to contact me, or if you have any additional issues or problems or you would require some trusted agents to assist you with insurance matters, you can email me & I will try to reply you as soon as possible at(insolserv@yahoo.com or insolserv@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...